Our complete suspension systems do more than save weight and add clearance. They're
designed with precise geometry for optimum control, whether you're on the road course,
cruising along winding country roads, or driving along pothole-covered city streets.
Durability is second to none with these systems, and they've been tested tough for years
in everything from daily drivers, road course, and 7-second dedicated strip cars.
Easy to install and work with, the Alterktion system bolts up to factory frame rails, and as such, is
accepted in many classes where other suspension kits are not.
Brake kits are widely available for Mustang II spindles, so if you don't want to use the Wilwood kits we carry, you
can easily choose your own brake kit from any aftermarket manufacturer.
System comes complete from connection to your steering column, down to the spindles.
Engine mount options include complete mounts to block, all are poly bushed spool-type mounts.
Simply add a brake kit to build a complete suspension system.
Pictured with optional smallblock engine mounts, System Does Not Work With Factory Brakes
Full Features -
- - Superior geometry throughout the travel range.
- - 5.5" total travel.
- - Rigid parts for excellent control and feel.
- - Trailer Tie Downs INCLUDED - Center Winch Loop Optional, NO CHARGE.
- - Satin Black Powdercoat INCLUDED - Any Color You Choose Optional, NO CHARGE.
- - Manual Rack and Pinion 3.75 turns lock to lock INCLUDED.
- - Viking twin-tube Double Adjustable coil-overs allow more adjustment for racing
- - RideTech monotube Single Adjustable Coil-Overs offer superior ride quality and handling along with the RideTech Exclusive Million-Mile Warranty.
- - Shock adjusting wrench INCLUDED.
- - One free spring rate exchange INCLUDED.
- - Polyurethane spool-type engine mounts are factory location and strong enough to handle modern high horsepower engines INCLUDED.
- - Polyurethane balljoint grease boots INCLUDED.
- - All replacement wear parts free for life to the original purchaser* INCLUDED.
- - Bolts Into Factory Mounting Locations, Same Ground Clearance as Factory K-frame.
- - Easy to install.
- - Steering ujoints and shaft up to any column INCLUDED.
- - Steering column support bushing INCLUDED - for cars that did not originally have one.
- - Greaseable Polyurethane Lower Control Arm Bushings Ride on Unbreakable 3/4" Hardened Steel Shafts INCLUDED.
- -THE BEST, MOST THOROUGH TECH SUPPORT AVAILABLE!
* Replacement of wear items restricted to normal wear and tear, damaged items do not qualify. Requires submitted photos of worn items and/or in-house inspection at RMS. Other restrictions may apply, Reilly MotorSports, Inc. reserves the right to determine if items qualify as "worn".